- Sunset Healing Arts Center1675 SW Marlow Avenue
Portland, OR 97225
Patricia Hallam, LAc
Daivati Bharadvaj, ND
Nanci Williams, LMT
William Wilson, LMT
Stephanie Vickers, ND
Fax number: (503) 530-8174
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get this free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: qigong
More than Needles: 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies You Can Do at Home
If you asked the average person how Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) keeps you healthy, they would probably answer that it uses acupuncture needles.
That is a good start.
TCM is a complex understanding of how Qi, or life force, affects your health. Qi flows through meridians passing through points which can be used to regulate and control that flow.
Posted in Acupuncture, Nutrition, Wellness Also tagged acupuncture, feng shui, nutrition Comments Off on More than Needles: 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies You Can Do at Home