- Sunset Healing Arts Center1675 SW Marlow Avenue
Portland, OR 97225
Patricia Hallam, LAc
Daivati Bharadvaj, ND
Nanci Williams, LMT
William Wilson, LMT
Stephanie Vickers, ND
Fax number: (503) 530-8174
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get this free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorer
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged SAD Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?