- Sunset Healing Arts Center1675 SW Marlow Avenue
Portland, OR 97225
Patricia Hallam, LAc
Daivati Bharadvaj, ND
Nanci Williams, LMT
William Wilson, LMT
Stephanie Vickers, ND
Fax number: (503) 530-8174
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get this free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: colds
The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged flu, tcm, virus Comments Off on The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?